Ever After Widowed Support Group Forum – Codes of Conduct
By accessing and using this forum, you agree to be
bound by the Codes of Conduct as set out below.
If you do not wish to be bound by this Codes of Conduct
you should not access or use this forum in any way.
For security reasons your member registration will be activated by the Administrator.
1. Nothing rude, abusive, offensive, libellous, obscene or discriminatory on the grounds of race, sex, religion or political allegiance is to be posted on this forum. Any posting that falls into those categories will be removed, and the person that posted it will be banned from the discussion boards.
2. The views expressed within this forum are the views of the person posting them and not of Ever After Widowed.
3. Ever After Widowed cannot guarantee to answer all individuals personally, and any advice given in the forum is taken at your own risk.
4. You should not use this forum to effect party political campaigning.
5. Whilst this forum is moderated, we cannot guarantee that each entry will be checked – please notify us immediately of any posting that may contravene these codes. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence Ever After Widowed will not be held liable.
6. You should not post anything on this forum which infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party.
7. The person posting a comment on this forum can enter their name at the end of the comment, however this is not mandatory and anonymous topics may be posted. The email address given will not be made available on this site.
8. You should not use this forum in order to advertise any product, service or business.
9. You should not post anything on this forum which contains software viruses or any other harmful code.
10. Any posting may be removed from the forum by Ever After Widowed or its authorised representatives at any time, without reference to the person posting the entry.
11. You are liable to, and will indemnify, Ever After Widowed in respect of all expenses, costs and claims incurred or suffered by Ever After Widowed on account of any claim brought by a person (whether a legal entity or an individual) for loss or damage (including without limitation mental distress) suffered as a result of a posting made by you on this forum.